Stacking the Shelves #252 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
Notes from My CaptivityOnyx and Ivory
Always Forever MaybeMarkswoman (Asiana, #1)
The Last to Let GoA Kiss in the Dark
Starry EyesThe Wicked Deep
Save the DateMariam Sharma Hits the Road

From Edelweiss

Now a Major Motion Picture

From the publisher

Bought: 
Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)

From the Library:
Three Sides of a Heart: Stories about Love TrianglesIn Real Life

My face after I saw Edelweiss' approvals this week:
Image result for omg yes gif

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 01/14/2017: Stacking the Shelves #251 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 01/15/18: Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
Tuesday 01/16/18: Top 10 Bookish Resolutions/ Goals
Wednesday 01/17/18: Waiting on Wednesday:  A Blade so Black by L. L. McKinney
Friday 01/19/18: Book Blogger Hop: Common Bookish Habit
 Saturday 01/20/18:  Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson

Me on Instagram


We still have the Circus theme going on at our branch and this week's storytime was Circus Foods. They LOVED buttering their popcorn! (Oh the magic you can do with construction paper, cotton, food coloring, and water lol) 


I had a bad day and I NEEDED this glass of wine AND this book. 


I cannot get my reviews up on time even when I finish the book on time because I have a 55 pound lap dog who thinks he doesn't weigh anything smh

Sock Sunday last week was NOT fun. In TEXAS we were battling temps that were WAYYYYYY too low for us, so I stayed in with a hot cup of coffee and some really thick socks. You know it's cold when nothing matches and your main priority is staying warm lolol 

What went on at your blog this week?! 
Leave your Wrap-Up/ Weekly Haul links in the comments! 


Labels: