Stacking the Shelves and the Weekly Wrap-Up! #244

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Netgalley: 
American Panda#Prettyboy Must Die

From Edelweiss:
Before I Let GoFuryborn (The Empirium Trilogy, #1)

From the library:
Here We Are Now

For Review: 
Children of Blood and Bone

From Books for Trade: 
Reign of the Fallen

This week was pretty awesome for me! I definitely cannot complain about any of the books I got. I'm so excited for them ALL!!!! 

The Weekly Wrap-Up!


Sunday 11/12/2017: Stacking the Shelves #243 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 


Monday 11/13/17: They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
Wednesday 11/15/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
Thursday 11/16/2017:  The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
Friday 11/17/17: Book Blogger Hop: Author Only Thanksgiving Party
 Saturday 11/1/17:  Justice League Movie Review

Me on Instagram:

We had our last session of Book Buddies today and it was definitely bittersweet! (A program where teen volunteers are paired with little kids to help them with reading!) I got a gift from one of the little buddies too. (No I did not cry.... Much. lmao) 

This week I spoke with about 514 kids at a school outreach. They were all so amazing! I bought them bookmarks that they could color and they were all so in love with them! They wanted to take a selfie with them smh lol 


And last but not least, hands down the BEST BLOGGER PACKAGE I've ever gotten. This thing is a BEAUTY and I cannot wait to get started on it! Thank you for one of my most anticipated reads of 2018 Fierce Reads! You have NO idea what it means to this diverse blogger!


What went on at your blog this week?