Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Part of Blogging?


Book Blogger Hop

 What is your favorite part of blogging? Is there a least favorite part of blogging? 

     My most favorite part of blogging is the friends made and the bonding over books. I also love the many different books I see and hear about and get to experience over my lifetime. I read over 100 books a year and many of them I push on to other people in the hopes that they will love it too! 
     As far as least favorite, my least favorite would have to be not having enough time in the day. There are 24 hours in day and that is just not enough ok. I already have to be at work for 9 of them and then I have to eat, do homework, and sleep.... I hardly have reading time or blogging time. Lately I've even been late to keeping my currently reading books on my blog current. I just need another 9 hours for blogging and reading and that's it. 

What about you?!

Labels: