If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Audio, 10.5 hours
Release Date: September 5, 2017
Published by: Harlequin Teen
Read from: September 24-25, 2017
Stand-alone
Source:  Library (Hoopla) 
For fans of: Contemporary, Romance, BFF to Lovers, 


     Lena Wise is always looking forward to tomorrow, especially at the start of her senior year. She's ready to pack in as much friend time as possible, to finish college applications and to maybe let her childhood best friend Sebastian know how she really feels about him. For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be epic—one of opportunities and chances.
     Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything.
     Now Lena isn't looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian might never forgive her for what happened.
     For what she let happen.
     With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when her and her friends' entire existences have been redefined? How can she move on when tomorrow isn't even guaranteed?

*MY THOUGHTS*

     Of course when I heard there was another JLA book I knew that I had to have it. I can always count on her books to help with slumps and great romances, and trust me, this one was no different. 
     What I loved about this one was the romance. I LOVE a good BFF to lovers story and let me just tell you... Sebastian is quite the catch. I could easily see where things were going with them and it made me smile the entire way. The two of them of course had some bumps, but what friendship/relationship doesn't? 
     I also really liked the plot of the story and the way it was revealed. JLA has always been an epic storyteller so I'm not surprised that this one was  so good. I'm not normally a fan of flashbacks in audiobooks, but this one was easy to follow. They kept me on the edge of my seat and I didn't want to put it down because I wanted to know what really happened. 
     I also really loved the narrator. She put so much emotion into reading it that I could feel when Lena was sad, mad, or happy. This made me enjoy the story so much more. Normally with audios I just listen to them with my homework or while I'm driving or doing errands, but this one I found myself listening to all the time.
     The only thing I didn't care for was the predictability. It seemed like every other contemp romance with the standard story set. But I am glad that it finished the way it did. Lena didn't deserve anything less.
     I knew I was going to like it, but I wasn't expecting to be sucked in like I was. Lena is another one of JLA's characters that I liked and Sebastian is another book boyfriend whom I adore. If nothing else, I know I can count on JLA to pull me out of anything!
Overall, I give this



Labels: , , , , , , ,