Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Thriller Author(s)!!!

           

Who is your favorite horror/suspense author and why?

I don't read much YA horror for some reason, but I read a TON of thrillers, so here's my 2 favorite authors from that genre! 
Little MonstersThe Darkest Corners
Never Missing, Never FoundDamage Done

There's only been two authors who I can honestly say made me guess wrong. And it's only been in one book by each of them. (Little Monsters by Kara Thomas and Never Missing, Never Found by Amanda Panitch) And that's what makes me love them. I LOVE when an author can make me trip over myself trying to figure out things and when they can accomplish that, it makes reading it 100x's better! 

What about you?
Leave your answer in the comments! 

*This will now take the place of Follow Friday from awhile ago on my blog! * 

Labels: