Top Ten Fantasy Books that I've Just Recently Added to my TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Fantasy Books that I've Just Recently Added to my TBR! 

The Last Namsara (Iskari #1)Last Star Burning

1. The Last Namasara by Kristen Ciccarelli: Gotta admit, the ONLY reason I added this was because on Goodreads there is menti0n of dragons lmao 

2. Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster: This one sounds good and I really wanna see why she's blamed with being a traitor to an entire nation! 

The Serpent's Secret (Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond, #1)An Unkindness of Magicians

3. The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani Dasgupta: Ok, there is a little brown girl on the cover and she has a powerful smirk while she's standing on top of this monster and OMG HOW COULD I NOT WANT THIS?!

4. An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard: I really wanna see why her power is unmatched. And also I really wanna know why they chose to do the cover like this! 

As You WishBlank 133x176

5. As You Wish by Chelsea Sedoti: It makes me wonder what I would wish for in this situtation! 

6. The Girl King by Mimi Yu: Although the synopsis sounds a bit generic (besides the gender roles) the title made me NEED this. I love the title and I can't believe I have to wait until 2019 to read it :/

Blank 133x176Blank 133x176
7. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi: I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to read this. I mean its about a character that accidentally releases a demon that wants to awaken the god of destruction O_O 

8. Storm Runner by Jennifer Cervantes: Mayan mythology you say? Oh yeah, I definitely want this! 

The November GirlRosemarked
9. The November Girl by Lydia Kang: I don't remember the last time I read something with a siren. And now I can't wait to get my hands on this!

10. Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne: I love the idea of a rose plague. Can't wait to see why its so deadly and why she has to be in isolation!

What fantasy novels have you just added to your TBR? 

Labels: