Stacking the Shelves #228 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
The Apprentice WitchSometimes I Lie
The Hazel WoodGirls Made of Snow and Glass

From the Library: 
Queens of GeekThe Wonder of Us

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 06/19/17:  Review- Bad Romance byHeather Demetrios
Wednesday 06/21/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
Thursday 06/22/2017:  Review: The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
Friday 06/23/17: Listen Up: The Marriage Lie byKimberly Belle
 Saturday 06/24/17:  No Post. 

Me on Instagram: 
New co-worker gave me this at work. Still not sure if I own anything that's worthy enough of me wearing a black Wonder Woman...... 
I still stand by my decision that a ladybug was the way to go. Any other insect would not have made it lolol 

Change this to YA book quotes and this is me. My co-workers still have not gotten used to it smh


I'm not sure what I did to deserve this, but ILU Flatiron and thank you for taking care of me this week. I promise to read and review them, and those that I don't I plan to give to my adult services librarian to give away as SRP prizes!!! 

What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: