Stacking the Shelves #227 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
This is How it HappenedThey Both Die at the End
As You Wish


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 06/12/17:  Review- Want by Cindy Pon
Tuesday 06/13/17: Top Ten Best/Worst Dads in YA! 
Wednesday 06/14/17: Waiting on Wednesday: The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani Dasgupta
Thursday 06/15/2017:  Review: Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy 
Friday 06/16/17: Book to Movie Review: The Girl on the Train
 Saturday 06/17/17:  No Post. (Couldn't write my review becuase I left my computer at home!)

Me on Instagram: 


My #SockSunday from last week. I was stuck in the airport on the way to our honeymoon because the airplane had been delayed by 3 hours. I had colorful socks and a colorful book and did my best lol 

We went on a cruise for the honeymoon and as soon as we got on the ship they were handing out these pretty things. I haven't had a drink with an umbrella in it in a long time. It was definitely much needed. 


I missed my little cutie pie. This is one of the pictures the lady who ran the doggy daycare sent us. I was so happy he had a good time. He played so much he came home and CRASHED. Nice, but I kind of wanted to play with him a bit lol 

What went on at your blog this week?!



Labels: