Stacking the Shelves #205 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:
Prisoner of Ice and SnowThe Radius of Us
Royal Bastards

Prisoner of Ice and Snow by Ruth Lauren
The Radius of Use by Marie Marquardt
Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts

Weekly Wrap-Up:




Monday 01/09/17: My super disappointing review of Roseblood by A.G. Howard
Tuesday 01/10/17: Top 10 2016 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get to (But TOTALLY PLAN to)!
Wednesday 01/11/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Good-Bye Days by Jeff Zentner
Thursday 01/12/2017: You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
Friday 01/13/17: Follow Friday: The Best and the Worst of 2016!

 Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:

I'm late to the party because I just now read this, but mannnnn Fantastic Beats and where to Find Them is absolutely gorgeous. Inside and out. If you haven't read it, DO IT NOW! 


Labels: