Follow Friday: Just Like Me!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what PROTAGONIST is most like you?
     lol This question was easy peasy because I've actually thought about this before! 

Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)

     It's New Adult, but I had to go with it because it's the most true. I'm most like Roxy from Fall With Me. I wear graphic tees and jeans to just about everything. And if I can't, I probably won't go lol I wear glasses just like the ones on the cover. When I was in high school I kept a colorful streak in my hair. (Mine was always burgundy!) She's short and so am I. (5' 1 to be exact lol) And last but not least, when I read this book I was working at Olive Garden as a bartender which is what Roxy does in the book. (Not at Olive Garden, just the bartender part lol) She's also an artsy person which I am too and last but not least, her boyfriend is a hot cop. I may not have a cop as a boyfriend, but I DO love a man in a uniform..... That totally counts hahaha

What about you?!

Labels: