Stacking the Shelves #184 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Books for Trade: 
Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)

Thank you @Raisinetta! I was super excited for this book! I requested it and got denied so this makes me uber happy! Glad I could help along your collection of The Rose and the Dagger! 

From the library:
The Problem with Forever

I LOVE JLA and I have the ARC of this and everything! I'm not exactly sure why I didn't read it in May when I should have, but I plan to fix it now. I have the audiobook and I'm not afraid to use it! 

From another blogger:


Thank you Andi for my precious handmade note to go along with my new ARC of Cress! It was so cute and I LOVED it! 


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 07/31/16: Stacking the Shelves and the Weekly Wrap-Up #183!
Monday 08/01/16: Beyond the Book: Books featuring Olympic Game Sports!  This post was written in honor of the Games in Rio that started this week! 
Tuesday 08/02/16: Top 10 Books I'd Buy Right This Second! 
Wednesday 08/03/16: Waiting on Wednesday: The Best Man by Richard Peck
Thursday 08/04/2016: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany
Friday 08/05/16: Follow Friday: Podcasts!

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: