Stacking the Shelves #168 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review: 
The Flip Side

Bought: 
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1)

I had told myself I wasn't going to buy this. One because at the time I hadn't even read City of Glass, two because I was still early on in receiving it from my library, and three my other Cassandra Clare books are paperback.  Then I realized that there was a special Barnes and Noble version and it was signed and had a pretty stamp and I needed it. So then I just had to order it. (Don't judge me! lol) 

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up


Sunday 03/13/16: Stacking the Shelves #167 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 03/14/16: No post
Tuesday 03/15/16: Top 10 Books on my Spring TBR!
Wednesday 03/16/16: WoW featuring Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Thursday 03/17/16: City of Fallen Angels  by Cassandra Clare
Friday 03/18/16: Follow Friday: Favorite Book Covers
Saturday 03/19/16 : Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tulchoke


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: