Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2016!


Total Number of Posts: 1531
(This does not include those that aren't published!) 
Total Number of Followers396
(DAMN YOU GFC!!!!)
Total Number of Pageviews: 105, 692

Books Reviewed: 10
Movies Reviewed: 0

Books Read and Reviewed:
  • Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson (5 Stars)
  • The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin (4 Stars)
  • Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk (DNF Review)
  • Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (4 Stars)
  • Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn (3 Stars) NA
  • Black Hearts by Nicole Castroman (3 Stars)
  • Tempting the Player by J. Lynn (3 Stars) NA
  • Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor (DNF Review
  • The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine (5 Stars)
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (3 Stars)

There were a couple more books that I read this month, but I'll wait until closer to the release date to put the review up! 



This is my new feature that talks about my favorite settings! I decided to call it Boats, Planes, and Trains because if I could, I'd take all of these forms of transportation to get to those places if I could! Just to be able to visit my favorite bookish places! 







  • #162:  Featuring titles like Stars Above by Marissa Meyer & Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
  • #163: Featuring titles like Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton and also And I Darken by Kiersten White!
  • #164: Featuring titles like Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
  • #165: Featuring titles like The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

Fun Stuff:


Leave your monthly wrap-up in the comments section!

Labels: