Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2016


Total Number of Posts: 1502
(This does not include those that aren't published!) 
Total Number of Followers: 395 
(DAMN YOU GFC!!!!)
Total Number of Pageviews: 103,659

Books Reviewed: 6
Movies Reviewed: 0

Books Read and Reviewed:
  • Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (4 Stars)
  • See How They Run by (3 Stars)
  • Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (4 Stars)
  • Bookishly Ever After by Isabel  Bandeira (4 Stars)
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (DNF- 2 Stars)
  • The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (3 Stars)

This month wasn't great. I've started and stopped SO MANY books! January's releases were not kind to me. Hopefully February will be better! 



This is my new feature that talks about my favorite settings! I decided to call it Boats, Planes, and Trains because if I could, I'd take all of these forms of transportation to get to those places if I could! Just to be able to visit my favorite bookish places! 







  • #157:  Featuring Pointe by Brandy Colbert
  • #158: Featuring titles like WALK THE EDGE BY KATIE MCGARRY!!!!!
  • #159: Featuring Wax by Gina Damico (The same week it was featured as my WoW!!!)
  • #160: Featuring titles like Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
  • #161: Featuring titles like The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine

Fun Stuff:
Anyone else have a better month than me?!
Leave your monthly wrap-up in the comments section!

Labels: