Stacking the Shelves #149 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 

My new Nook! The battery on my other one went out in August, so I'm 100% excited to have my baby back! Well a different baby back lol This one is the new tablet like one and the screen is 9.6 inches! (Btw that's the plastic on the screen that looks that dirty lol) 

lol This was my birthday present to myself! (My birthday is Monday the 2nd!)

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 10/25/2015: Stacking the Shelves #148 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Tuesday 10/27/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Halloween Freebies- Literary Costumes!
Wednesday 10/28/15: My WoW featuring Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
Thursday 10/29/15: My DNF review of Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Friday 10/30/15: Follow Friday!: Book to Screen Adaption!
Saturday 10/31/15: Happy Halloween from Rosie the Riveter! 


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: