Bookish Things I'm Thankful for this year!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU ALL! 
(If you don't celebrate, I still wish you an amazing day!)

     No review today! Just wanted to let you all know what I'm thankful for this year!

1. My family: Not all of them understand my desire to only read a book all the time. Esecially when I tell them it's YA. But they have never judged me for it. They understand that this is my passion, just like there's is whatever else they may like. 

2. My mother: She told me a long time ago that I said I when I grew up I wanted to work in a library. She never stopped believing in me and at the end of this semester I will be halfway there! She does everything from reading my blog to reading books I book push on her. I call her for every little thing and she somehow always knows the answer. She's amazing that woman. I hope to be half the woman she is. She just isn't as "well read" as me hahaha [insider] She only wants to read True Crime, Historical Romance, and HP. (That one's ok lol)

3. Every book by any author I've ever read: (And trust me, there's ALOT of them lol) You all made me read and whether I five stars or one, I learned something from each and every book.

4. The boyfriend: He doesn't really know what to do or say when I tell him I need another book shelf. He normally says no, but then as soon as he sees my piles of books all over the house become bigger and bigger he relents. He may not understand my love for reading but he knows it makes me happy and will give me anything for me to be happy. 

5. Blogger Friends: I don't talk as much as I should on here because I'm a full time grad student AND working full time AND a live in girlfriend (lol) but for those that faithfully talk with me when I post something on Twitter or see something weird I say and still make comments about it and still decide that maybe I'm cool enough to be your friend, lol Thank you! Thank you for not giving up on me. One day I will get it together lol 

6. We Need Diverse Books: Because we DEFINITELY DO! As a diverse blogger I've tried mainly focusing on those types of books this year and have seen many others doing the same thing! And we need not only books, but authors as well! However you are diverse, YOU MATTER and you and your story/review/voice can make a difference!

7. My librarian friends: Whether online or those I've met since I've been in school! You all didn't have to help me, but you have. In more ways than one. I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for helping me with homework, to answering questions about anything, and for giving me pointers on different things such as programs! (Btw, Mrs. Walker, my kids LOVED the "Poetry in Moition" with the poetry book and the dancing and hand signals! I'm not sure how we came up with that title, but it ROCKED! No pun intended......)

8. Lastly, to ALL OF YOU!: To all 417 of my GFC followers and the many of you that follow me via Bloglovin, Shelfari, Booklikes, Twitter, Instagram, and any other way you follow my blog or me, I'm thankful for your support. Without you this blog would just be here. I'm thankful that you all found me interesting enough to stay around! 

What Bookish Things are you thankful for this year?!

Labels: