Waiting on Wednesday: P.S. I Like You by Kasie West


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

P.S. I Like You

     Signed, sealed, delivered . . .
     While zoning out in Chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk, and added a message to her.
     Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters— sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery, and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out . . .
     Kasie West brings irresistible wit, warmth, and sparkle to this swoon-worthy story of love showing up when you least expect it.
 

Published by: Scholastic
Expected Publication: 2016

Why I'm Waiting: THIS IS ANOTHER LIGHT AND FLUFFY CONTEMP BY ONE OF MY FAVES! West's contemps have landed her on my auto buy list and I can't wait to see what she comes up with in this one. I LOVE the music aspect of it and I can't wait to see what bands they have in common. I like to listen to what they recommend and make up my own playlist for them! I also love that they don't know who each other is. I can only imagine how sweet the reveal will be! Plus, HOW SWEET IS THIS COVER?!

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?

Labels: