TTT: Top Books on my Fall TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top  Books on my Fall TBR!
(Books released this fall, from September-November!

This Ordinary LifeA Thousand Nights
Future PerfectFirst & Then
Never NeverThese Shallow Graves
The Weight of FeathersThis Monstrous Thing
A Madness So DiscreetSoundless
The Lies About TruthBlack Widow: Forever Red

1. This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup: Due out October 1st! (PS I love this freaking cover!)
 2. A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston: Due out October 6th! I've only heard mixed things about this one. I can't wait to form my own opinion. 
3. Future Perfect by Jen Larsen: Due out October 6th! Another non-twiggy read that I can't wait to read. I have it sitting on my Kindle and I cannot wait to get to it! 
4. First and Then by Emma Mills: Due out October 13th! THERE. IS. FOOTBALL. AND. ROMANCE. That sold me. 
5. Never Never by Brianna R. Shrum: Due out September 22nd! I already have it, but I haven't read it yet! I will get to it soon and I can't wait! 
6. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly: Due out October 27th! I LOVE the synopsis and this cover. I love thrillers and mysteries so this is right up my alley. 
7. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore: It released September 15th and I've just gotten it in my mailbox! I will be reading it ASAP. 
8. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee: Due out TODAY September 22nd! I have this one on my TBR pile, but I really wanted to wait until closer to Halloween! I love all the creepy, crawly, crazy things!
9. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis: Due out October 6th! I plan to read this one in October closer to Halloween and hope its super creepy! 
10. Soundless by Richelle Mead: Due out November 10th! I love that there is a POC on the cover, so of course I'm reading it. Add on to the fact that there is Chinese folklore involved and I am SOLD. 
11. The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens: Due out November 3rd! This book comes out the day after my birthday,so of course this one is on my TBR list! 
12. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl: Out October  I have never read anything like this, so I'm so interested in seeing what it's going to end up like!  


I would've had more, but Goodreads stopped working... I guess that was their way of saying "That's enough!" lmao 

Labels: