TTT: Top 10 Books to Read if You Liked This Certain Book

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books to Read if You Like this Certain Book

I turned mine into more of a "If You Liked _____, Then Try, & Why" thing. There was no way I would get close to 10 doing it the other way lol 

Rule (Marked Men, #1)Image result for right facing arrows Lick (Stage Dive, #1)
1. Rule by Jay Crownover & Lick by Kylie Scott: I think these may be on the same wave length of being known, but at the same time, I found one because I read the other so I want to make sure everyone that had withdrawal symptoms from the other knows they can go to the other. 

The Fault in Our StarsImage result for right facing arrowsExtraordinary Means
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green & Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider: They were both about sickness and love and were both really good. EM is like TFiOS, but they still have enough differences in them to make them each their own story. 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Image result for right facing arrowsThe Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)
3. Harry Potter and The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare: I loved the Harry Potter series and I've been needing something like it ever since I've read it. The Iron Trail won't be taking it's place at all, but it's still pretty good. I love that it has a completely different concept but still some of the same aspects to it. 

Second Chance SummerImage result for right facing arrowsMaybe One Day
4. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson & Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I cried buckets in both of these. I can't even sit here and lie and say I cried for one more than the other. The problem is, my aunt and grandmother both died from cancer and those stories seem to get me every time. But if you're looking for something to twist up your heart, try either of these. I'm sure they'll be gut-wrenching enough. 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Image result for right facing arrowsStitching Snow
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer & Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis: Me personally I wasn't a fan of Stitching Snow because I'm such a huge fan of the Lunar Chronicles series, but there are some out there that are huge fans of both and that's ok. They were too mjch alike for my taste, but that could be a good thing for some of you other people! 

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Image result for right facing arrowsHush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer & Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I read Hush, Hush a long time ago after I needed something else like Twilight. It was then that I fell in love with angels and started disliking vampires. I put these two together because for me they both opened a door for me and I'm not ashamed to say I liked either one. 

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)Image result for right facing arrowsBefore I Fall
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman & Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: These two are books I read when I first sstarted blogging. I love that they both give the supernatural vibe even if that's not the main focus. I think these are both well known, but at the same time, one of them is great to try if you liked the other. (FUN FACT: Before I Fall was thee first review I ever did on this blog! I even added the Intro to my blog on the review. Both of which are terrible lol plpease don't read them.) 

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)Image result for right facing arrowsForeplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
8. Wait for You by J. Lynn & Foreplay by Sophie Jordan: I love that I could put these two aauthors together because I love them both! They both write my favorite NA and they both feature some super hot literary dudes. In other words, they both write some of my favorite books! 

That's all I could think of! I Know I didn't really go by the rules on this one, but there was no way I would've gotten close to 10! 

Labels: