Top 10 Favorite Womances and Bromances!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
A FREEBIE! 

So, this week I chose: Favorite Womance/Bromance!

This one goes out to all my favorite friendships in YA/NA novels! 

Womances:
The Start of Me and YouMaybe One Day
1. The girls from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: You can see from my review that I LOVED the friendship between the girls in this book! They were there for each other and had the type of friendship I wish I'd had in school. 

2. Zoe and Olivia from  Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: If you can't see from the cover of this book, their friendship was EVERYTHING for this book. But be careful, it IS tearjerker. 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Since You've Been Gone
3. Cinder and Iko from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer: Cinder and Iko were what made me want to continue reading this series. Iko is hilarious and Cinder is strong willed and resilient. And that's what I loved most about them. I can't WAIT for Winter to come out!!!

4. Emily and Sloane from Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: This is another book that shows the Womance on the cover. I LOVED that even after she moved away Sloane kept Emily guessing, not sure what to think. 

George
5. Kelly and Melissa from George by Alex Gino: JUST READ IT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. 

Bromances:
Lick (Stage Dive, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
6. All the men from the Stage Dive Series by Kylie Scott: I LOVED this series and all the men in it. They have so many personalities that just mesh together. I really wish I could be in the same room with them at once to see how crazy they are. 

7. Chaol and Dorian from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas: Of course I added this one since I just finished Queen of Shadows. And so far even through everything they've been through this whole series, has only brought them closer together and I LOVE it. 

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
8. Jem and Will from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: PARABATI. Is there anything else that needs to be said?!

9. Fred, George, and Dean from the Harry Potter series: I LOVED all the trouble they all got into together. They were super funny to me and I loved that they got on everyone's nerves lol 

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
10. Cam and Jase from the Wait for You series by J. Lynn: I love this series and I can't tell you how many times I WISH I could meet them in real life. They are HILARIOUS and I can only imagine how they would treat Cam's turtles now lol 

*BONUS*

Here's some of my favorite womances and bromances altogether!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Rule (Marked Men, #1)

Harry, Ron, and Hermione
&
Everyone from the Marked Men series!







Labels: