Stacking the Shelves #145 & the Weekly Wrap-UP!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
The Weight of FeathersPercy Jackson's Greek Heroes
The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan and Illustrted by John Rocco

Library: 
Vengeance Road
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
(I waited to get this one from the library because I'm not a huge fan of Westerners even on tv, so I needed to see if I would love it first!)


What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 09/20/15: Stacking the Shelves #144 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 09/21/15: Middle Grade Monday featuring George by Alex Gino
Tuesday 09/22/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR! 
Wednesday 09/23/15: My WoW featuring Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Thursday 09/24/2015: My review of Nash by Jay Crownover
Friday 09/25/15: Follow Friday-  Dream Job! 

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: