Stacking the Shelves #143 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library for School: 

Correction, 2 of them aren't for school lol I was there and saw them and wanted them lol 
George by Alex Gino (Not for school. It's a Diverse book and I of course wanted to read it! Features an LGBTQIA and it's a Children's book, not MG.) 
The Walking Dead Compodium 1 by Robert Kirkman (Again, not for class, I just want to read it!)

This wee we're studying Newberry Award Winners!:

Bought: 
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
I originally got both of these from the library, so I had to buy them to complete my series! And they are all GORGEOUS together! 

Borrowed from my little sister:
The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1)

I thought the movie The Descendants was ADORABLE, so I HAD to beg her to let me borrow this! 

For Review: 
The Lifeboat Clique

I heard this was like Veronica Mars, so I can't wait to get to this one! 

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 09/06/15: Stacking the Shelves #142 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 09/07/15: No Post. (I was going to write a post about why I don't speak out about certain things, but I didn't want to go down that road. Too much controversy...) 
Tuesday 09/08/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish! 
Wednesday 09/09/15: My WoW featuring The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks
Thursday 09/10/2015: Rome by Jay Crownover
Friday 09/11/15: Follow Friday-  Undiscovered Talent
Saturday 09/12/15: Class Act, Module 3: Caldecott Winners

What went on at your blog this week?!



Labels: