Follow Friday: What movie would you READ?!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

name a movie you would have loved to read s a book! (That is not already a book obviously!)- SUGGESTED BY go Book Yourself  
       Image result for hitman agent 47  
     Well this one is a VIDEO GAME, but it's not a book, so I'm gonna go with this one. It seems that 2015 is the year for thrillers (Damage Done by Amanda Painitch, Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes, The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, etc.)  so I'll go with the latest thriller movie I've watched and loved! Hitman: 47 was full of fight scenes and blood and guns, and I would have been on the freaking edge of my seat while reading this book the entire time. It ended up having a lot of twists and turns too so I would have loved to see their portrayal in the book!

What about you?!
What movie would have loved to READ instead? 

Also, don't miss my giveaway for my extra copy of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas! Instead of returning it, I'm giving it to a lovely follower of mine! 

Labels: