Follow Friday: Undiscovered Talent!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

undiscovered talent. tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. it could be new or old, any genre. let's spread the love!- SUGGESTED BY becky's barmy book blog  
       
          Um this one's pretty tough as I'm in school to be a Youth Services librarian, I'm told to keep up with the times and find out "what's hot" now. 
A Really Awesome Mess
A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin

     After going through my Goodreads, I found this gem! I read it two years ago and looking at my Goodreads, only three other of my friends have read it. I rated it five stars and everyone else (well the three of my friends) who have read this rated it three and lower. It's a book about a addictions and they go to a rehab center, If you can stomach that, give it a try! It's not heavily preachy and it was really funny! Go out and give it a try! 

Labels: