Follow Friday: Dream Jobs!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

if you could have any job, what would you do? 
       
          In all honesty, the only "dream job" I really want is to be the Children's/Young Adult Librarian at a public library. I want to catch children/teens as they're young and convince them that the library isn't only a place to go for video games. We offer so much more and I would love to show them the world of reading. I'd also like to be in charge of collections because let's face it, as a non-professional reviewer, I know the best reviews don't always come from the professionals. (Spoken like a true blogger lmao)
     But now I'm on my way to having my dream job. I'm  currently at 9 hours toward a Library Science degree with an emphasis on Youth Services and I'm working on 9 more hours this semester. I can't wait to see where life takes me later on in the future. I hope there is a librarian out there that sees this and gives me a chance because I really need one lolol 

Labels: