Follow Friday: How do YOU Write your Reviews?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 HOW DO YOU write your reviews?  
        My reviews are fairly easy to write. On a GOOD day I'l start writing it as soon as I finish the book. I'm only able to do that because I write notes on the book, like how I'm feeling at a certain part, a part I really enjoyed, or something I wasn't too fond of. In that same notebook I add the quotes I loved so I can add it to my review later on.  I also found that I will stay away from other people's reviews until I've written my own. Only because there's so many people going around and saying that people's reviews are plagiarized, and I don't want that thought to even cross anyone's mind about me. All reviews on this blog are my own.

How do you write your reviews? 

Labels: