Stacking the Shelves #123 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)Risking it All (Crossing the Line, #1)

Where I Belong by J. Daniels
All I Want by J. Daniels
Risking It All by Tessa Bailey

For some reason I've been on an NA binge lately, so I bought only NA this week!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 04/19/15: Stacking the Shelves #122 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 04/20/15: My 5 Star Review of Finding Paris by Joy Preble
Tuesday 04/21/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 All Time Favorite Authors! 
Wednesday 04/22/15: My Wow for the week was Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Thursday 23/16/2015: My 3 Star Review of Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Friday 04/24/15: Follow Friday: How did you get your blog title? 
Saturday 04/25/15: My 3 Star Review of The Replaced  by Kimberly Derting

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: ,