Follow Friday: How did you get your blog title?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 How did you come up with your blog title and address? does it have a special meaning for you?  
        Well time to get sentimental. When I started this blog, I was in college and I was looking for an easy way to ace an assignment. But then I got attached because the books I read were near and dear to me. So I changed it to something I'd want to keep around. So I started thinking of the reason I read books in the first place. My mom read to me since I was in the womb. She was the number one reason I started reading on my own at 4. Now when I was little, my family didn't have much money. We didn't go places unless they were free or really cheap. One of those places was the library. As soon as I stepped inside I started to imagine all the places each book could take me. And then when I finally cracked open the books I borrowed, I settled into my couch and relaxed as I went on journey after journey. I let each story "Take me Away on the Pages of their Story." And to this day, if the story has an interesting setting, it's a winner in my book! 

     Unfortunately, I was one of those newbies who didn't Google the name of their blog before hand. Now I know there are other book blogs and even some vacation blogs that come up when this name is searched, but at the same time I wouldn't change it for the world. There's a real reason I went with this name and I don't regret it at all. In fact, I think I would choose the same name all over again!

WHEW! That was a lot!
Anyone else have a long, sentimental story?
Who has a funny one to share? 
Leave your link in the comments, I'd love to see! 

Labels: ,