TTT: Top Books for Readers who like to Laugh Out Loud!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books for Readers who like to LOL!!!!! 

I got tired of doing the same one all the time, so here's one that I haven't seen anyone do!!!

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Perfect rom com material. Trust me when I tell you this, you will indeed laugh out loud. Anna and her BFF are hilarious. 

2. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan: I can't really tell you how funny Riordan is. You just have to experience it. Percy and his friends get into some sticky situations along their adventures, but all of them will make you laugh so hard you end up forgetting they were ever in trouble. 

Boomerang (Boomerang, #1)Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)
3. Boomerang by Noelle August: Man all I have is two words for this one...: Toaster panties. LMAOOOOO 

4. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn: Numerous times I got the evil eye from my boyfriend to stop laughing loud enough to interrupt his video game or loud enough to interrupt his video game. It was just that funny. You will definitely need to read this one by yourself. 

Rebel BelleThe Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)
5. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: I love the fact that she had no idea what was going on that night. It made everything even more funny after everything started happening to her. She was even afraid of all she could do. 

6. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg: I know it's terrible, but at the very beginning of the book, when she decides she wants to make the club, I literally LOL"d. I know it wasn't funny, but I think it was the way Eulberg wrote it. I laughed loud enough for the boyfriend to ask me what was so funny. When I read it to him, even he laughed lol 

The Chapel WarsTop Ten Clues You're Clueless
7. The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt: All the rooms in the chapel were super cool. And the fact that there is a Twilight room makes me laugh even harder. Why? Because I believe someone would actally want to get married there lol 

8. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas: I thought this was so funny because she reminded me of me. All the lists and all the things that went on in her head but she didn't want to voice. 

Jessica Darling's It List: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness & PerfectionHow My Summer Went Up in Flames
9. Jessica Darling's It List: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness, and Perfection by Megan McCafferty: A middle grade novel that hilarious and super funny. And if you know anything at all, there is an adult series that this is based off of and it's just as funny! 

10. How My Summer Went up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: This book was hilarious! Especially setting her ex's car on fire. I laughed and laughed all the time I had this book in my hands. 

Anyone else have any books that I should add to this list?!

Labels: ,