Top Ten Books I'd Love to Re-Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top 10 Books I Would love to Reread!

Second Chance SummerAnna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Rebel Belle

1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: This book was filled with emotions and I remember crying so hard I could barely see the pages at the end, so now that I know what to expect, I want to read it again and really read the end. 

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: This is still my favorite book of the series because Anna was just hilarious and it had such a great romance. I fell in love with contemps after reading this story!

3. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: This book was so funny and I loved that the heroine was so girlie but also kickass! I would love to revisit her world! 

This Song Will Save Your LifeGoldenCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

4. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales: Y'all  this book was so good! I remember reading it in two days. I'd like to re-read it again and savor it, not plow through it like I did before. 

5. Golden by Jessi Kirby: This book had a really powerful message and I had just lost someone near and dear to me when I read it, so I was a lot more emotional when I read it the first time. I want to read it now just to enjoy it and not be so angst filled. 

6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I LOVED this book. And when Scarlet came out, I fell even more in love. Cress was like the icing on the cake. I would love to read it from the beginning and see why I fell in love with teh runaway cyborg all over again. 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)

7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: This book was one big mind eff. I'd love to read this book again now that I kind of know what is going to happen. 

8. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan: Do I really need an explanation? This series is amazing and super fun! Anyone that says they don't want to reread something like this is lying! lol 

9. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I fell in love with Aiden from the very beginning. I want to re-read this series and find all the ways I fell for him all over again. Especially that one scene in Diety..... 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling: Although this was the first book I thought about, I added this one last because I am actually re-reading the series a little at a time. I'm listening to it on audio and the narrators are GREAT!

Labels: