Stacking the Shelves #107 and the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From ATWAT: 
Unleashed (Uninvited, #2)
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
(I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but I can't remember what it was about!!!! Hopefully I can do a quick skim before I read this one!)

Library: 
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
(I'm about 20% through and I'm not sure if I like it or not yet...) 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 11/02/14: Stacking the Shelves #106
Monday 11/03/14: My 4 Star Review of  Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray and my Beyond the Book Post of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, featuring Adam Silvera! 
Tuesday 11/04/14: Top 10 Books I'd Love to Re-read! 
Wednesday 11/05/14: My WoW featuring The Name of the Blade by Zoe Marriott and my first READy to Talk post! 
Friday 11/07/14: Follow Friday: WWYD for an ARC?
Monday 11/10/14: My 5 Star Review of The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan & my Beyond the Book post featuring A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Tuesday 11/11/14: Top 10 Characters I wish Would get their own book. 
Wednesday 11/12/14: My WoW featuring 99 Days by Katie Cotguno and my second READy to Talk post!  
Thursday 11/13/14: My 4 Star Review of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: