Follow Friday: WWYD?

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 The Feature and Follow is hosted by two hosts Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs.

This Week's question:
Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) -Suggested by Jessica @ A Great Read.

 Well it depends on what it is.... For instance if it's Fairest or Winter by Marissa Meyer, I would give ya know, just my pinkie toe or pinkie finger. Ya know something small like that lol For other things like the Rebel Belle series (which means I'm talking about an ARC of Miss Mayhem, many of which are in the wild already....) but I would do whatever you wanted. Want to borrow one of my books? Gotcha. Want me to pay shipping? Got it. Want me to convince my classmates to read your book? Got it. Want me to start writing fanfiction about it? Got it. I will do it ALL. lolol 

Labels: