TTT: Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR!

All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)Kiss Kill Vanish
1. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack: Had I been caught up on my September reads I would've been reading this one already *pouts* But it's ok. I plan to read it as soon as I can! Because football is what fall really means! (Releases October 7, 2014)

2. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios: Another one I have on hold because September released ALLLLLL the things. Heather Demetrios wrote one of my faves of 2014, so I will read ANYTHING by her. And plus, this one's about GENIES guys. I cannot contain my excitement! (Releases October 7, 2014)

3. Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez: Lawd, that cover is GORGEOUS. And let's be honest, that freakin premise sounds super good too. It's been sitting on my shelf since the summer, but I've been so busy I haven't gotten to it yet. But trust me, I will make time for it! (Releases October 7, 2014)

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Beware the WildThe Fall
4. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: This one I don't have yet, but it is coming. And I can't lie y'all, I added this one because of the cover. Still the premise sounds interesting too so I want to see what this one is all about. I haven't read anything by Gray before so we'll see how this goes. (Releases November 4, 2014)

5. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker: This sounds really creepy and I'm a sucker for creepy anything near Halloween! I can't wait to read this and creep myself out lol (Releases October 21, 2014)

6. The Fall by Bethany Griffin: Another creepy looking read that I can't wait to dive in to! (Releases October 7, 2014)

Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)Stray
7. Wild by Sophie Jordan: Everyone knows how big a fan I am of this series. I NEED this one in my hands now! I'm a little sad that it's the last in it's series, but I still can't wait to read it. (Releases November 18, 2014)

8. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch: I've heard nothing but great things about this one. And it will be my first fantasy in a long time (you all know it's not my go to genre) but this one sounds good! (Releases October 14, 2014)

9. Stray by Elissa Sussman: I saw this "STRAY is the first in a collection of intertwined stories, all set in a world where magic is a curse that only women bear and society is dictated by a strict doctrine called The Path. A cross between The Handmaid’s Tale and Wicked, with a dash of Grimm and Disney thrown in, this original fairy tale" and knew I HAD to read it! (Releases October 7, 2014)

They All Fall DownThe Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
10. They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Clair: Look at this cover! It's so intriguing! I need to get my hands on this. Like now! (Releases October 14, 2014)

11. The Retribution of Mara Dyer byMichelle Hodkin:  Are you kidding? I've been a HUGE fan of this series since I read the first book. The wait for the end of this series has been TORTUROUS. And gah I can't wait until  it's in my hands! I'm sure I'll need a support group after I read it. (Releases November 4, 2014)

What books are on your fall TBR?!



Labels: