Top 10 Books I Really Want to Read but Don't Own Yet!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Really Want to Read but Don't Own Yet!

Between the Spark and the Burn (Between, #2)
1. Between the Spark and Burn by April Tucholke: It's on it's way to me, but it just hasn't gotten here yet. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but it's SO HARD.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: The Mara Dyer series in all it's twisted glory is one of my favorite series. I love all the twists and thrilling things that happen in this series. I cannot wait to have this final copy in my hands this fall. I've pre-ordered a signed one with all the fancy stuff! I can't wait to have it!

Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
3. Stay With Me by J. Lynn: I NEED THIS BOOK. Like yesterday. I can't wait to see what adventures in love Calla goes through. I can bet I will be a "little sick" and won't be able to make it in to work when this is finally released! This one comes out next month and I couldn't be more excited. I've got it pre-ordered already! 

I'll Meet You There
4. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: As y'all know, I'm a bit of a fan girl when it comes to Demetrios! I LOVED Something Real and I can only imagine this one will be just as good! Can't wait to see what it's all about! I've seen only a couple ARC's of this one (like maybe one) but I was so jealous I couldn't even express my jealousy.

Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2)
5. Killer Instinct by Jennier Lynn Barnes: The first book in this series was super cool! It read a little like Criminal Minds (which is my favorite show ever) and it has these teens with really cool powers. Definitely something I can't wait to get my hands on! There were only a couple ARC's for this that I've seen, but every time I see one, I want to beg the owner to let me borrow it for a few days lol 

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
6. Fairest by Marissa Meyer: If you had ANY doubt that this would be on my list, you really don't know me. The Lunar Chronicles are part of my favorite series and I would give anything to have this book in my hands. Soooo.... what do you say Feiwel & Friends? Need an extra foot or two around the office??? I'll trade you! lol 

The Return (Titan, #1)
7. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Everyone knows I wasn't a huge fan of Seth, but I WAS a huge fan of Aiden the Covenant series.... So when I heard it was going to be more from that world, but from a different angle, I KNEW I would love it! Let's hope I start to understand all his crazy more! I know some people got this at BEA, and I am extremely jelly!

Hook's Revenge (Hook's Revenge, #1)
8. Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz: I heard about this one when it didn't even have a cover and before I even knew it was an MG. I REALLY can't wait for this re-telling. I'm pretty sure this will be the only Peter Pan book I've read this year that I will actually like. Plus, look at that cover! So freakin pretty! I'm just waiting on my pre-order to FINALLY come in!  

The Start of Me and You
9. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: Open Road Summer was really good and I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve. And it sounds like an amazing romance. And we all know how I LOVE the swoons! I've seen ARC's for this one already and I am so jealous! 

All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
10. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack: With football season coming back around, I NEED more football books in my life. Especially football books with hot football boys. I've seen e-ARC's floating around already and I am extremely jealous! 

What books do you want desperately but don't have yet?!
(In ARC or hardcover!!!)

Labels: