Stacking the Shelves #97 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!





This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:

From ATWAT:

Bought:
I Hunt Killers and Game by Barry Lyga

From Netgalley: 
I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2)

Great haul this week! Can't wait to get to them all!!!!! I'm so excited about ALL of them! 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 08/03/14: Stacking the Shelves #96 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 08/04/14: My 3 Star Review of Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Tuesday 08/05/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I'd Recommend to Readers who haven't read Heavy hitting Contemps!
Wednesday 08/06/14: My WoW featuring Blood of my Blood by Barry Lyga (See how prepared I'm getting for that one?!)
Thursday 08/07/14: My 3 Star Review of Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn & my Swoon Thursday: The Dark House Edition!
Friday 08/01/14: Follow Friday: Social Media Hang-Outs!
Saturday 08/02/14: My 5 Star Review of Boomerang by Noelle August (This book is HILARIOUS y'all!)


What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: