Swoon Thursday: Perfect Kisses Edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.

 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

     "Need begs for the physical fast, but Haley isn't one of those girls I duck into hallways with. She's more, and a shiver runs through me.I lower my lips to hers and, with the first taste, I moan. Her lips are sweet, soft... Perfect. She exhales, a contented sigh, and my body melts into hers. The metal fencing behinds her crackles with our weight. 
     As if flawlessly synchronized, our mouths move in the same rhythm. Lips drawing in, hands learning curves and muscles, out breaths coming out at faster rates. And when Haley knots her hands in my hair, self-control ruptures.
     My arm become steel bands around her waist and I lift her so she fits perfectly to me. Haley latches her arms around my neck and joins me as the kiss races past innocent and into heated- bordering on out of control. 
     Her neck beckons to me again and the most beautiful sound escapes from her when I give in to the temptation. The spinning in my head spirals toward delirium as Haley shifts her legs. One thigh moves and the other one follows to wrap around my hips. I relish her weight pressing into my body. Heat surges through my bloodstream and my fingers dig into her skin."
pg. 244-245

Seriously hot scene for it to have happened in the ring! Loved this part!

What made you swoon this week?!

Labels: