Follow Friday: Armchair Traveling!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question)
     Seeing as the name of my blog is Take Me Away, I think you can all understand why I LOVE this question! And on top of that, my challenge that I'm doing makes this a super easy question! 

     Although it would be a wedding chapel, I would definitely visit the chapels in The Chapel Wars. Because that would mean I was in Las Vegas, Nevada! I've never been and I wanted to go for my 25th bday last year, but school wouldn't allow it. I hope to go soon! It sounds like an amazing place to have fun and take  a vacation!

What about you
Where would you go?



Labels: