Stacking the Shelves #87 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Purchased:

The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt

Library:

Nantucket Blue (Nantucket, #1)
Nantucket Blue by Lelia Howland
(I checked out this book from the library because the sequel is coming out. It looks like a really good poolside read! )



Weekly Wrap-Up

Wednesday 05/14/14: My WoW featuring Blackbird by Anna Carey
Thursday 05/15/14: My 3 Star review of  The One by Kiera Cass & my Swoon Thursday: The Hut, Hut, Hike Edition!
Friday 05/16/14Follow Friday: All about fangirling! 
Saturday 05/17/14: My 5 Star Review of All Lined Up by Cora Carmack & my very depressing Clean Sweep ARC update smdh

What went on at your blog this week?




Labels: