Stacking the Shelves #86 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


On the Fence by Kasie West
My Life Next Door and What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
(I received these from Penguin! A huge thank you! But I already own the  HC for MLND so I will probably give this paperback away!) 
The One (The Selection, #3)
The One by Kiera Cass
(Yeah I know I'm not a huge fan of this series, but the thing driving me to read it is the NEED to know who she chooses!)
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I refused to watch the show befire reading the book, but when I saw that there were so many of them I got intimidated. Here's to my friend buying it and forcing me to read it! 


From Netgalley: 


In the Shadows
In the Shadows by Kiersten White & Jim DiBartolo

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 05/04/14: Stacking the Shelves #85
Monday 05/05/14: My 3 Star review of Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Tuesday 05/06/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top Book Covers I'd Hang as Wall Art & my 2 star  review of Don't Even Think About it by Sarah Mlynowski
Wednesday 05/07/14: My WoW featuring Talon by Julie Kagawa and my 2 star review of The Elite by Kiera Cass
Thursday 05/08/14: My 4 Star Review of Tease by Amanda Maciel
Friday 05/09/14: Follow Friday: I'd love to take Miranda Kenneally to dinner


What went on at your blog this week?




Labels: ,