Beyond the Book: Mother's Day Edition!


This bookish feature is an original by me! I had the epiphany for this the other day when I was writing out my 15 bookish confessions. (See #7) A lot of times I like to go "beyond the book" and do something that will connect me with the book and characters a little more. It will pop up on Mondays! Be on the look out for which books caught my eye and made me go beyond just reading it!

Due to Mother's Day, this Beyond the Book will feature my favorite bookish mother's! 

1. 
     Molly Weasley: Everyone knows that Molly Weasley is one of THE best bookish moms out there. She had so many kids and still made it work. Add on to having a husband that clearly can't keep his self out of trouble, we all knew she had to be strong. And from this gif, we can all tell she was! 

2. 
     Queen Amberly from The Selection: I know she was quiet a lot of the time, but at the same time, she was running an entire country. She was also there to help keep in line the Selection girls which were at one time 35 girls. It was ridiculous the amount of stress that they put on her but amazing that she was able to keep it together! 

3. 
     Percy Jackson's mom: She endured so much for him. Turning everything blue, going through so many things, I know it wasn't the easiest. But she did it. All for the love of her son. Her very "special" son. 

With parents not being around so much in the YA atmosphere, these are some of my favorites! I'm sure I'm missing more so tell me who your favorites are! 

Labels: