Book Bangin: Naughty Boys!

Book Bangin' is a feature hosted by Kelly @ Belle of the Literati where, once a month, we talk about hot boys in books!

This month we're talking about those epic

BAD BOYS! 



1. Jacob Black from the Twilight series: Gotta go with the FIRST "bad boy" I ever read about and loved! I think I fell for him because he was so sarcastic and didn't care what sparkly boy thought. 

2. Archer from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins: In the first one some secrets came out and I was pretty upset with him. But by then it was already too late. I had already fell for him. 

3. Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: I loved this series. It showed that no matter what you came from, you can always change where you're going! Alex is a prime example of that!

4. Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I read this after I began my paranormal romance binge. I really liked it. I know its not very popular in the blogosphere, but still I liked it and Patch. 

5. Carlos from Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles: Same as Perfect Chemistry! He was all set to follow in his brothers footsteps, but the right girl showed him that there is a better way to live!

6. Isaish from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: We all know I'm a total McGarry fan-girl. And then we all know I'm a total Isaiah fan-girl too. He is super hot, ripped, has tattoos, and muscles. Perfect bad boy materials.

7. Noah from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: Again I'm a McGarry fan-girl. And it all started with this man, Noah Hutchinson. He was a hard ass when he needed to be, but he was also very sweet when he needed to be! 


8. Luis from Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles: He was my favorite Fuentes brother! Why? Because he was the one that was going to turn his life around first and the chick had the chip on her shoulder and she brought him down. But then he had the strength to bring them both up and it was just amazing.

9. Ren from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: I wanted to finish this series, but I just couldn't. After she left with Shay I was so mad. I just couldn't do it.

10. Rule from Rule by Jay Crownover: Tattoos, piercings, hot... There's nothing else I need to ask for. 


Honorable Mention:


Kyler from Frigid by J. Lynn: I didn't add him because he wasn't technically a bad boy.... He just got around a lot lol 

Hottie of the Month:
Something Real
Patrick from Something Real by Heather Demetrios: Everyone was talking about this book so I decided to pick it up! And I loved it. I loved Patrick even more. He was a little intense to be in high school, but still he was so sweet and amazing! I want one of him in my life! 


What "NAUGHTY" boys do you love?!
What do you think of my naughty boys?!
Who is yout HOTTIE OF THE MONTH for March?