Stacking the Shelves #71 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Received for Lit Lush ARC Tour:

Avalon (Avalon, #1)
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
(See my review here)

A huge thanks to Lit Lush for letting me read this! 

Received for Around the World ARC Tour: 
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

A huge thanks to Around the World ARC tours! I've been in a bit of a book slump lately and JLA always picks me up! 

Donated for: 
Teen Spirit
Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block

I love the cover on this one! Can't wait to read it! 

Received for Review:
Grim by Various Authors



Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 01/12/14:  Stacking the Shelves #70 & the Weekly Wrap-up
Tuesday 01/14/14: My Top Ten Tuesday post of the debuts I'm most loking forward to!   
Wednesday 01/15/14: My Waiting on Wednesday featuring Dark Days by Kate Ormand
Thursday 01/16/14:  Swoon Thursday featuring the No One Else edition! 
Friday 01/17/14: Follow Friday featuring my Blogger BFF's
Saturday 1/18/14: My very disappointed 2 star review of Avalon by Mindee Arnett


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: