Stacking the Shelves #66 & The Weekly Wrap-up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 
The Geek's Guide to Dating
The Geek's Guide to Dating by Eric Smith*
*Not sure if this is something I would read, but the cover is SUPER fun so I had to try it. 

Bought:
Forged (Altered, #0.5)Rule (Marked Men, #1)
Forged by Jennifer Smith
Rule by Jay Crownover*
I've heard wayyyyyy too much about this series and I NEED to see what all the fuss is about!


Weekly Wrap-Up


Sunday 12/08/13: Stacking the Shelves #65 & the Weekly Wrap-up!
Monday 12/09/13:  My 4 Star review of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner and my Beyond the Book with the wrap up of my first ever Read-a-thon!
Tuesday 12/10/13: My Top Ten Tuesday featuring the books I'm most looking forward to this winter!
Wednesday 12/11/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
Thursday 12/12/13:  My 2 star review of Switched by Cassie Mae and my Swoon Thursday with the Terraformed Planet Edition!
Friday 12/13/13: My Follow Friday where I show yall my book selling skills. 

What went on over at your blog?!

Labels: