Stacking the Shelves #65 & my Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For review: 
Me Since YouSwitched
The Taking (The Taking, #1)Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
Me Since You by Laura Wiess
Switched by Cassie Mae
The Taking by Kimberly Derting
Be With Me by J. Lynn
Bought: 
Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)The Testing (The Testing, #1)
Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress, #1)
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (It was FREE on Kindle!)
Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter (Dude, this book was only $2.99! Seems like a great pick for my first real dive into adult paranormal romance!) 

Weekly Wrap-Up


Monday 12/02/13:  My 4 Star Review of Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally & my Middle Grade Monday post featuring The Dirt Diary's author Anna Staniszeweski!
Tuesday 12/03/13: My Top Ten Tuesday featuring the books I'd give a limb for! 
Wednesday 12/04/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thursday 12/05/13:  My DNF review of Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding
Friday 12/06/13: My Follow Friday where I talk about what I did new and different this year! 
Saturday 12/07/13: My DNF review of Broken by CJ Lyons 

What went on over at your blog?!

Labels: