Follow Friday: First vlog EVER! lol


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!
New Feature! It's an Activity
Vlog Feature: Tell us why you would be the best feature ever in a vlog. The best two will get picked for next week’s feature. If you do not want to participate, just tell us why you can’t be caught on video.

Ummm so I've never done a vlog, but I have been a feature before on Follow Friday, so I'm just going to say HI from a vlog just to do it lol 
*EDIT* As I said, I've never done a Vlog lol so just bear with me! I'm not exactly sure how to take it off private... I will try to take it off when I get off work later! Thanks for your patience! 

IN OTHER NEWS...


The winner of my birthday/Halloween giveaway is Alan Saxton
You have been emailed and you have 48 hours to reply or I will move on to another winner! Enjoy your creepy book or $10 gift card!