Book Bangin in November: Contemporary Romance!

Book Bangin' is a feature hosted by Kelly @ Belle of the Literati where, once a month, we talk about hot boys in books!

     This month's topic is FINALLY something I'm really into... CONTEMPORARIES! I've read so many of these and I'm super excited to get to this topic! I've read so many contemps that I'm going to break it up into two categories. Just by NA and YA so you can decide on what you'd like to read based on the hottness meter! 

YA:
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Noah, Ryan and Isaiah from the Katie McGarry series. If you haven't read these books and met these boys, you are definitely missing out!!!

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)
This is an older series, but Alex, Carlos, and Luis are still some of my fave book boys EVER. They're the sweetest brothers ever (and all of them have a wild side) and they all take care of their girls! 

This Is What Happy Looks Like
Clearly Graham is the most humble movie star you'll ever meet! He doesn't mind people who don't have as much as him and I love that!

The Distance Between Us
Xander is another one that doesn't mind people who have less than him. Being humble is sexy!!!

NA:
Reece is all about business and will do anything to protect his girl! He's so sweet and low and behold, HE'S NOT A MAN WHORE!!!

Frigid (Frigid, #1)
Kyler is super hot and he's in love with his best friend! I'm not sure about you, but that just screams adorable to me! 

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
Cam Hamilton is another JLA boy that I just LOVE. He's absolutely amazing and he has a pet turtle! How cute is that?!

Of all the books I've read this month, the Hottie of the Month is...

Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
Reece from Foreplay by Sophie Jordan! 
He's super sweet and incredibly sexy!!!!!

Whst contemp boys are you crushing on?!


For those of you that did not participate this month, check out Kelly’s blog and get yourself ready for next month!!