Waiting on Wednesday: 10/16/13

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered Novella)


     An original ebook-only novella in the Splintered series, told from the points of view of both Jeb and Morpheus. Morpheus wants to know more about his rival for Alyssa's affections, so he digs into Jeb's memories of his time in Wonderland. But he may be surprised by what he finds. 
     This brand-new story and perspective from A.G. Howard's dark, magical world stands alone, but also provides a tantalizing glimpse of what's to come in Unhinged, the sequel to Splintered.

Published by: Amulet Books
Release Date: October 22,  2013

Why I'm Waiting: I loved Splintered. And I am super excited for Unhinged. And when I saw this was coming out, I all but had a heart attack. Plus, a chance to see some things from both Jeb and Morpheus??? I am definitely looking forward to seeing what this is all about. Lastly, look at the cover. It's beautiful just like the covers for Splintered and Unhinged. 

Labels: