Beyond the Book: The F- It List by Julie Halpern

This bookish feature is an original by me! I had the epiphany for this the other day when I was writing out my 15 bookish confessions. (See #7) A lot of times I like to go "beyond the book" and do something that will connect me with the book and characters a little more. It will pop up on Mondays! Be on the look out for which books caught my eye and made me go beyond just reading it! 

The F- It List

"We should never have any regrets, not when we're dying and not when we're alone."


    This book (released November 5, 2013) is about the a girl who has cancer who makes a list of things she wants to do before she dies. I once made a "Bucket List" (or F- it List as she so wisely calls it) but I thought that was a bit morbid to put here.... SO, I made a BOOKISH Bucket List in honor of today's Beyond the Book!

  1. Make my way to BEA or ALA SOMETIME. When will it be in Houston?! Or was it really recent and I just completely missed it??? 
  2. Meet Marissa Meyer, author of my current favorite series, The Lunar Chronicles  (Every time she's been in Texas I've been super busy...) 
  3. Meet the Epic Reads girls. And keep my cool. Because I'm pretty sure if I ever do meet them I will lose my shit. If you know me, you know I adore Tea Time and watch it even after its not on live and when I don't like Tea lol 
  4. Get a job at a publishing office and put my degree to good use. 
  5. Go to an author signing.
  6. Go to the Wonderful World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Fl.and visit Honeydukes. 
So, what would make its way to YOUR bookish Bucket List?! Anything you think I forgot to add?

So, have any of you connected to a book so deeply it made you write a separate post about it? Join me on Mondays or tell me in the comments! 

Labels: