Stacking the Shelves #57 & the Weekly Round Up


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


Bought: 
This Song Will Save Your Life3:59A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far, #1)
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
A Little Too Far by Lisa Derochers



Borrowed from library: 
Dangerous Girls
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas 

Recieved for review: 
Knightley & Son by Rohan Gavin



What all did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 09/23/13:  My Beyond the Book Post that features the banned book series, Harry Potter and the first review in my new feature, Take Me Away... After Dark with Unchained  by J. Lynn
Tuesday 09/24/13: My Top Ten Tuesday of the Top 10 Best Sequels Ever!
Wednesday 09/25/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout
Thursday 09/26/13: My 4 Star review of How to Love by Katie Cotugno & my Fanged Swoon!
Friday 09/27/13: My Follow Friday featuring my favorite reading nooks! 
Saturday 09/28/13: My 5 Star review of Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan



What went on over at your blog?!

Labels: