Beyond the Book: Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone



This bookish feature is an original by me! I had the epiphany for this the other day when I was writing out my 15 bookish confessions. (See #7) A lot of times I like to go "beyond the book" and do something that will connect me with the book and characters a little more. It will pop up on Mondays! Be on the look out for which books caught my eye and made me go beyond just reading it!

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
This Beyond the Book post will feature Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

     I'm sure the thought of "where would I time travel to?" crossed everyone's minds at least once while they read this. I know it did for me anyways. So, I got to thinking.... Here's what I would do if I could time travel with Bennett! 
Image found in Google

^^That's my time machine guys! After I fire it up, I would do this list of things!:

1.Obviously I'm a HUGE geek, so I would go back and read HP from the beginning for the very first time. I still remember the first time I opened each book. I remember the anticipation and the excitement, and I would love to experience that all over again.

2. I would go back and do some of the things I was scared to do. Like I was scared to be in band when I was a freshman in high school because I didn't like to be in front of people, but my sophomore year I joined it and loved it. I wish I hadn't waited. 

3. I would read my review books and then go back and read some "me" books. Because guys, there just isn't enough days in the months for me to post reviews of ALL my books lol 

4. I would have started blogging earlier. Its so much fun, I hate that I didn't know about it. 

5. Of course, I would go to different book signings. I've never been to one since I'm always busy with school or work, but I would go back and MAKE time to go to one.

6. I would also love to go meet important people from back in the day, such as: Martin Luther King, Jr., Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, and Michael Jackson lol 

 I would also love to see some concerts from older bands like Bennett. That would be awesome! 

What would you do if you could time travel?!

Have you ever had such a connection with a book that you had to go beyond just reading it? 
Join me on Mondays with Beyond the Book! 

Labels: